View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #36
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Loving it so far! I'm trying to blow it up, I swear... but I'm not having any luck.

Any super-secret-squirrel methods/keystrokes/menus to turn off the auto-complete for the search/replace fields? I could have sworn we (the forum) talked the devs into ditching that feature in one of the previous releases. Seems it's back. I'll learn to live it if I have to, of course, but it can literally drive me batsh!t crazy at times (not just with Sigil).

Or at least a way to delete a single botched expression from the history, so the auto-complete doesn't keep trying to get me to botch it again ... and again? Perhaps it's there and I'm just missing it (hope, hope, hope)?

Other than that, I'm digging all the cool new features so far.

EDIT: I am occasionally getting a "This program has stopped working" error on 32-bit Vista when I close Sigil, but it's pretty random. I thought I saw something (in this, or the last thread) about errors with the Open With calibre plugin on 32-bit Windows in conjunction with Sigil, but now I can't find it. But either way, I'm not using it with the Open With plugin when I get the error.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-01-2012 at 08:21 PM.