View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #95
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
True, but as they didn't specify which county they were in, I can't be too specific. I wasn't wrong in what I said, but I suppose I could have been more precise.

As to my own country - the UK - I cannot find any evidence that they are or conversely not in the public domain here. This is a non-issue for me as I own them anyway.
They are not in the UK public domain. Those particular stories are all stories which were published in American magazines, for which copyright was not renewed, during the time that US-copyright had to be renewed. They are only in the public domain in the US. Nowhere else.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote