View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #19
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
If so... you are a rare bird, sir. Now, if I'd heard good things about a book, I might still buy it even if it sported a bad cover (in fact, I have). But if I knew nothing about the book, a bad cover would prevent me from looking any further.
That's pretty much how I see it too.
If a self-published author does not think his/her book is worth the effort to create a somewhat professional looking cover I have to assume the same is true for edititing, proofreading and layout.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote