View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #15
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I guess I had assumed when Sony said a couple of months ago that the Readers would eventually support Digital Editions it meant only that the Connect software would recognize and manage the DE DRM and perform the necessary conversion for the Reader to read in LRF format. Do I have that wrong and, if so what, else might this mean? If my assumption is correct, then the Sony CEO's comments imply to me that in January they hope to have either this (DE) or better viewing of A4 PDFs or, hopefully, both. No?
As I remember it DE was created to run natively in a ROM chip for reading devices. I could be mistaken. Your thoughts seem reasonable too. I guess we have to wait.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote