Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #183
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
I've been away. I never visit the Lounge and am not sure how I stumbled on this tragically sad thread...I almost wish I hadn't.

I can think of nothing to add to what's been said many times and in many different ways. As numbingly sad as it is for us who only knew her through her benign presence on MR, I dare not think how hard it is for those close to her.

Words fail me.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote