View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #21
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Thanks Harry for clearing up my ignorance of prc files. I did not know that it is only a container like avi and zip files. I had thought that mobi and prc files for the MobiPocket system had different features because some download sites allow one to choose between mobi and prc versions on the same page.
The touch sensitive screen is definitely a big plus. I had a play with the forthcoming Orizon from Bookeen when I went to the Paris book fair on Friday and realised how good such a screen can be. They say it should be out by June but if the Neo is as good as you think it is, I may not wait that long. The Youtube videos I have seen on the Neo are certainly very impressive.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote