View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Bthoven,

Please, have a look at this Thai book at my PB301. Sorry for quick iPhone pictures.
All I did was copying one of the True Type Fonts, supporting Thai, Angsa.ttf, to the /system/fonts on the device memory. After that I opened the book and changed the setting to this font and auto encoding. Voila, it works!
Here is the link to a bunch of unicode Thai fonts: http://www.wazu.jp/gallery/Fonts_Thai.html

The shipping and and handling cost to Thailand is $60.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thai3_PocketBook301.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	37001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thai2_PocketBook301.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	37002   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thai1_PocketBook301.jpg
Views:	796