View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #28
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I still haven't upgraded my "old" (3 - no, wait, 4!!! years) MacBook Pro to Mountain Lion. I've been thinking of doing it lately since I think it would allow better sync options with the iThingies. But maybe I should wait for the next version, if my Mac can bear it. After three years I tend to become reluctant to upgrade to the latest OS as it might bog down an older machine... I guess I need to wait and see what the reviews say.
I've got an out-of-Applecare MBP too, 2.66 GHz, mid-2009. It runs 10.8.4 like a dream. Max out your RAM, and you'll be fine.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote