View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I'm having a spot of trouble.

I noticed a few days ago that Calibre2opds isn't able to run anymore. While testing through with the developer, it came out that he's not able to open my metadata.db file on his end.

Husband and I are programmers, and he has SQLiteExpert on his computer, so he snagged a copy of my metadata.db file and tried to open it. The following errors were thrown:

Code:
  2.6 Message : The following errors were encountered while refreshing schema:

Error refreshing schema for view "meta":_no such function:_sortconcat
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_authors":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_custom_column_2":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_custom_column_3":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_publishers":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_ratings":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_series":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_filtered_tags":_no such function:_books_list_filter
Error refreshing schema for view "tag_browser_series":_no such function:_title_sort.
I'm on Calibre version 0.8.29. It looks like the database file starting throwing these errors about a month or two ago. Any help in resolving this would be welcome -- can I "start over" with a clean db file somehow? Thank you.
The calibre DB contains several views that make use of external python and C functions. Any operation that touches those views will fail with errors like the ones you see. The DB also has update and insert triggers that use functions, and any attempt to write the DB will toss errors.

The errors do not mean that the DB is corrupted. Can calibre open the DB (the library)? If so, then there is strong reason to believe that the DB is OK and the problem is somewhere else.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote