View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
I have calibre up and running sweet apart from that error on some files. I also can't seem to force the picture i change in the metadata onto the kobo device, which i find weird.
Changing the cover of a book in calibre will only be applied to the book and seen on a reader by converting the book with that cover selected. Even an epub - epub conversion will add the cover to the book. DRM files though can't be converted with calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
Also, stripping the DRM (if someone was to do that) seems (allegedly) to have effected the text font and size of the books as well.
I never noticed the font size changing when removing DRM, but I usually run any book I strip of DRM through a conversion to epub using the font sizes I choose in calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote