View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #71
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Battery swap was successful on the 350, although I had much more glue on the trim/under the old battery compared to the video. Flossed it loose, and had to chase after one of the little screws, but that was the extent of the problems I encountered. The replacement was the same size and thickness of the old one - the wires were a bit longer, so there was a bit of coaxing them in alongside the battery. It had about a half-charge, so I was able to check right away that I had put it in properly.

The battery kit showed up the day after I ordered it, and has a 1 year money-back guarantee from NewPower99.

Pictures below -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0564.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	119678   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0567.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	119679   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0570.JPG