View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
cool, glad it was of use. That omission seems pretty common for Android devices.

Does anyone know if it is more about the was the file system works than DRM/licensing restrictions to "help" control sharing. I know for the most part the iTunes version has a restriction that you can only have content of two Audible accounts. So I have always assumed it was about restrictions from publishers and perhaps even Audible/Amazon.

Have you also noticed that Audible has all titles costing a single credit rather than some requiring multiple credits. I wonder how that is going to affect selection if any of the audiobook publishers won't allow their titles to be sold at such a "low price". You know considering the cost of a credit is ~$12-$15 give or take. I would have loved to grab the original Shannara trilogy but Sword of Shannara was, I think, three credits at the time. I'm on hiatus from membership right now until I get caught up on the backlog. The last big sale cost me a bundle and I am still looking at about a dozen titles I need to get to. We won't mention my ebook backlog...
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote