View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #118
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I love my T3, best ereader I have owned so far. No page turn issues, collections menu opens in seconds with 3000+ books on SD card, no crashes or reboots, battery lasts well and no spontaneous discharges, back button and all other functions work as expected. Not perfect but better than any others I own or have tried.

If Sony does not produce another ereader in the fall I will get another T3 or a used 350 to replace my broken mini.

Helen
The T3 looks nice (lack of front-light notwithstanding). But you can't customize the user interface. Everything by Sony up to the 650 is much-loved partly because of PRS+. Without PRS+, the firmware was solid, but feature-poor. The T1 / T2 could be rooted, so again they could be customized. The T3 cannot be rooted, so users are stuck with the the solid but less-than-stellar UI that Sony includes.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote