View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Cover animation feature

I will have to say that Calibre is just getting more amazing and useful every day. I really love the new widescreen option for example. I've been also enjoying updating my books as Calibre is finding many more book summaries than it used to. Both are excellent features! I'm not quite so sure about the animated book covers in the detail pane, however. My computer is not the quickest around (*sigh*) and sometimes the animation is a little jumpy and distracting. I think I would prefer to have the image just pop up straight. Is there a way to turn off the animated covers? I tried to look in the GUI options, but I didn't see it.

Thanks again for a wonderful program that is getting better by the week (literally! =)

Danny
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote