View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #246
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
At least two points I think I can address.

1. If you double click the pic, it will be "highlighted" and a dialog Insert/Edit Picture (that allows you to insert picture and its size) will appear. There is a button - delete. Click on it.

2. When you use Insert/Edit Picture box to insert a picture, initially almost all fields are empty/void of numbers, however, when you browse for the pic, find it, click on select and it appears in the file line of the Insert/Edit Picture box, then some numbers appear, such as width, height, percentages and true size of the pic in pixels. I usually use insert button next to from clip button.

If the picture is huge, then I would resize it in any picture editor, such as IrfanView.

Didn't have much success with align feature.
Right now it is set to Baseline and there is no tick in in line.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote