View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #245
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Harry - in answer to your question - I was getting absolutely nothing, but see below....

....OK - latest update everyone.

I now have the picture in my BD file - just playing around with this in frustration and noticed that both the fields below the 'Keep Ratio' check box were blank. If I put numbers (any numbers) in there, my picture then appears in the file - and can be tweaked to the right size by adjusting those numbers. Is this something I should have known or is it a bit of a glitch?

Having got it in there though it's still a bit weird, i.e. I can't delete the picture (not that I want to, but I'm a software tester by profession and just like to try these things out!), or move the picture, and it doesn't appear in the book when I make it a .lrf file and move it to my Reader. I'm putting this down to the fact that I messed about with this so much I've done something daft somewhere. I'll try a 'fresh' file soon and see what happens.

BTW - as a new member, I'd just like to thank all of you who have given some of your valuable time to help me out with this - THANKS
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote