Thread: Rescue pack
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #6
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Commands to fix

I've got into the device. I've installed only the Rescue pack and I got in to the device using kindle_rndis.inf_amd64-v1.0.0.1.zip (I don't know if I've done well...) But I've used just the commands:

idme -d --bootmode main (enter)

reboot (enter)

So my kindle became unfrozen. After a short time got frozen again! I repeated the procedure and at the moment I'm unfrozen...

Could you suggest me the exact commands that I must insert to fix finally the device? (If you have any other solution or something else to install, I'll listen to you)

Thanks a lot
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote