Thread: Rescue pack
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 01:42 PM   #4
theol0403
Enthusiast
theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW3
Once you have ssh (or not)

Once you have ssh run this command:
Code:
idme -d --bootmode main; reboot
However, if you are having trouble getting ssh I have another solution. This only works if you have already jailbroken.
I had to unbrick my pw3 a while ago, and I used the serial method to reboot into diags. However, after fixed the problem I was stuck in diags and I couldn't exit and didn't have ssh or rescue pack so I copied geekmasters data.tar.gz https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=169645
and his sample runme to the home directory.
After 2 reboots to see if the runme worked(one to install the data.tar.gz and one to run the runme), runme worked. I then removed the runme.done and replaced the contents of the runme with
Code:
idme -d --bootmode main; reboot
This is another way to run an ssh command
Good luck
theol0403 is offline   Reply With Quote