View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #112
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
When your KOBO reader works correctly, you should NOT upgrade to the new firmware. It sometimes breaks things, or introduces new trouble. KOBO's firmware is now good enough, but bad track records warrant caution.
Kobo still has ongoing software issues. With every new release, there's either new bugs, or the reappearance of old bugs. Granted, they appear to gain some ground each time, but, as I've mentioned elsewhere, their Beta testing leaves a lot to be desired, and sloppy omissions continue.

I'm personally on my 4th Glo, experiencing a high battery drain issue that the readers of the Kobo forum appear to have tracked down before the Kobo development team could. It appears to still not be fixed.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote