View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and admit that I buy a lot of stuff on Kindle that I'd be embarrassed to be seen reading on the bus. Also, I'll take chances on e-books that I won't on paperbooks.

But there's another factor here. When I go into a bookshop, there are usually only a small number of novels that I'd particularly want to read. When I go to the Kindle store, my only limit is how much time I have to read them.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote