View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #62
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy
I have gone through all four pages of this thread three times and, unless I'm completely blind, "On The Beach" has only been nominated four times. That won't be a problem as it is one of my favorites.
Then you would be the sixth nomination. Don't waste one of yours if you don't have to.

It had five on the very first page. It got a little confusing between caleb, obs20 and myself, but they're all there.

ficbot - original nomination
caleb72 - 2nd nom. (took two posts to verify)
obs20 - 3rd
DiapDealer - 4th
GA Russel - 5th
Vandy - 6th
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote