View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
THE GIRL WHO RAN WITH HORSES by David Michael (YA Contemporary Fantasy)

Welcome Home, Stevie!

It's summer vacation and all 13-year-old Stevie Buckbee wants is to be close to her family again and to ride her horses--especially her first horse all her own, Jack Rabbit. But past tragedies threaten her plans before the summer even begins. Even as she discovers that she is somehow able to communicate with Jack Rabbit and the other horses on the family ranch, she finds she can no longer get through to her Dad and brother Blake. And what good is it to be able to run with the horses if no matter how fast and how far she runs, everything she knows and loves is lost?

Click here to read a FREE Preview of The Girl Who Ran With Horses!

The Girl Who Ran With Horses

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Fantasy

Available in trade paperback and ebook formats!

Reviews of The Girl Who Ran With Horses

"I really enjoyed this. I was able to sympathize and understand the heroine even when I felt she was in the wrong and I was moved by the situations." - 5 Stars - Tara Chevrestt at Book Babe

"a heartwarming book, with just a bit of the paranormal thrown in ... a fun and unique story for the young adult reader" - Leslie Wright at BlogCritics

About the Author: Most days, David Michael is a software developer and a writer. Some days, he’s a writer and a software developer. Still other days, he’s an amateur photographer. Because, really, who is the same person every day?

About the Cover: Cover painting Communion and cover layout by Don Michael, Jr.

Last edited by DavidRM; 01-28-2011 at 02:32 PM.
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote