View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadpenny View Post
being somewhat computer illiterate in some areas, I didn't understand the "Nvrmind... :S peachy with a true 64bit" edit from the same post, since I'm running a true 64bit :P
the nvrmind reflected my 'blindness' to not spot that it was only for the 64bit Calibre. I was trying it on the 32bit portable...

But I must say, yours is probably the most original way to launch an external tool. I would never have thought of that option
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote