View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #13
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I was a user of version 4.2 til very recently when I went to v 6.2, because I got burned out on beta-testing on other software and avoided upgrading, so my HUGE thanks to the programmers and to the early adopters who have improved Sigil beyond my dreams. It's so different now, it is almost like learning to use a new program. Simply great.

And Meme, the documentation is really really good. (though I have one teeeeeny suggestion -- maybe you could add a note that the FlightCrew validation is color-coded to yellow for warnings and pink for ERRORS. That took me some weeks to realize when I was a new user.)

Guys, ya done good. Thank you so much!