View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #11500
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Back in the old days, when everyone carried lighters, you could heat your key slightly and melt your way into the lock - BUT you had to get it out fast - before the key froze in place!
I once shared this tip with a nonsmoking co-worker, who responded "That's a great idea! I'm going to put a lighter in my glove compartment right now!" *

*Yes - she was blonde. Why do you ask?

Several days later, she told me (with suitable blushes) "I realized what I said. I'm carrying the lighter in my purse."*

*Yes - she was a blonde out of a bottle. Reassuring, isn't it?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote