View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:37 AM   #127
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
The menu buttons on the top of the screen is too close to the side of the the Kindle front frame. And because the screen of Kindle Touch is about 3 mm lower than the frame, it is a little clumsy to touch those menu items. Moving the menus a bit lower will make it more user friendly, I think. What do you think of it?
I agree it is not comfortable. It is a general problem with gtk apps on Kindle. It could be corrected by adding some space at the top. On the other hand you go to the menu not so often and this little space has to be stolen from main window. I wonder if it is worth the efforts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
Another issue here. It only moves up or down one line of text when swiping. That harms the use experience because one need to swipe 20-30 times to go to the bottom of the webpage.
This is a big problem and I want to solve it as soon as I have some spare time.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote