View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #53
gstew
gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: HTC HD2 & One X
Unhappy Hmph... I bet the discount bundles of many books by one author will disappear soon!

Based on what Toni posted here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Toni Weisskopf--the publisher of Baen Books--just posted this in her forum at Baen's Bar:

Update

Update II:
12/07/2012

Update III:
12/07/2012

Update IV:

Toni said this about the Monthly Baen Bundles:

Soon--I say sometime next week--the only bundles will be the ones that are not yet in the book stores as print editions.

So if their are Monthly Baen Bundles that you want, buy now.

bernie

*Baen Free Library
I bet that those bundles they currently offer, like the "Fafhrd and Grey Mouser Collection" by Fritz Lieber, a $62 value for $35, will disappear soon too!

I have several of these in my wish list. I wasn't planning to spend $200 or so on a group of rereads, but I may have to rethink that quickly tonight!

DANG!

First Fictionwise/EReader, now this!

Greg in Mississippi
gstew is offline   Reply With Quote