View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
Sorry, what do you mean by file already being there? I assume you mean folder for music and books. If you are using google music app and have some songs purchased from them, you can simply download without worrying about folder. In case you are trasferring files from your computer via USB or wifi, you may have to create a folder to transfer the files.
Yes I mean folders one for ebooks and one for music. I will be transferring my music and books from my pc to the Nexus and wanted to know if folders so named were already there for me to use.

Are you saying that the Google music app won't play my transferred music only music that I have stored in Googles cloud?

I hope not because if that is the case, I will also need recommendations for a music app as well.

I should be getting it today! I already have a Google account so setting it up should be fairly painless.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote