View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #56
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
do you have some agressive antivirus, firewall or some strange proxy setting?
Not that I know of. Seems unlikely, in any case, since I downloaded other news feeds w/o problem.

I'm guessing that the previous error on Time as epub caused something to block another download. Or else I caught it as they were changing to the new issue.

I just downloaded the new Time as LRF, with a freshly booted computer.

Regarding the Calibre viewer -- can someone tell me why, on one computer, I see a toolbar on the left with font size buttons, etc., but on my other computer I do not? Is there a toggle for that somewhere?
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote