View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #65
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
An aside: If anyone tries Idea #6, please come back and let us know how it turned out.

(If you're still conscious)
Years ago I did something similar. The dome light in my then-girlfriend's car had burned out. I bought a replacement bulb and put it in a small jewelry box (not a ring box) and gave it to her for Christmas. She actually took it pretty well, but the look on her face when she saw the jewelry box made me realize I'd made a big mistake. It wasn't fatal to the relationship, we ended up married, but it's not something I'd ever do again.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote