View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 04:44 AM   #323
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
lastly after weeks in reading threads to understand some i can get to fastboot mode and see my kindle in device manger kindle fastboot then i opened cmd and typed cd\ and in the next step i tried to write cd fastboot to get c:\fastboot) and i cant saying system can't find patch specified although i put all files in drive c
what can i do to get in c:\fastboot) to be abl to write comands ??
At step 1 of "FLASH NEW DIAGS WITH SSH AND KERNEL", you have to CREATE the fastboot folder in C before unzipping the Fastboot_win_public.zip.

I'll update the guide...I didn't think about this, I thought C:\fastboot was enough...
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote