View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
There are other rescue menu options besides RESET. That is just the option used in that quote. You need to be careful to NOT select an option that can make things worse than they already are...

The rescue menu shown in seaniko7's video is after the kernel loads, but there is a more primitive menu with fewer options that can be accessed as shown in the quote.

P.S. I cannot test this on my k3 right now. The battery has been completely draining lately when it is not connected to a USB cable (even when a screensaver is showing), and it is dead now. I do not know why it started this behavior, and it is dead everytime I want to use it. I did not install anything new on it. Must be a bad OTA update or something. Annoying...

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-14-2016 at 09:28 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote