View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
After several hours of trying to figure things out, my husband was able to log onto the sony store and register it there via the sony store, (i think you have to put the serial number in) and then get an account with the sony reader store, and then your adobe digital editions account and password (without desktop software). It took a while for me to figure out what to do first.

Once the sony store and ADE understood each other, my reader was considered "registered", and I was able to then get into my public library account.

I don't use the Sony Desktop software (I am a linux person), so after all that was said and done the only things I use are calibre for my sideloading purposes of my already existing collection, and the public library wirelessly for my borrowed books.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote