View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #22460
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
It isn't alright. And sometimes it goes even further than shouting. When my wife and I were in Lisbon a while back (when she was still a blonde ), men would come up to her in the street and pinch her bum, or grab her arm. That is really pushing it!
You're right, it isn't ok. I've dealt with jackasses before. I've had my butt grabbed, and my hand held to stop me from walking away. I'm also a very small woman and I think a lot of men don't think I am capable of taking care of myself (my husband included, which is why he hates when I wear anything revealing). Well, let me tell you, there are a LOT of men out there that learned the hard way that just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm a pushover . A lot of men also had to crawl away from me after touching me.

I'm sorry about your wife. It's a terrible situation to find yourself in, and very traumatizing to the recipient of those types of advances.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote