View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #13133
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Kate Shugak Series by Dana Stabenow and Night Passage by Robert B Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished reading The God of Lost Things and really had fun doing so. I'm definitely a G. Norman Lippert fan. Now, what with all the Robert B Parker discussion here I just began reading the first Jesse Stone novel, Night Passage. I'm convinced that this'll be good as I thoroughly enjoyed the TV movie (and the other Jesse Stone TV movies as well).
Finished my first Robert B Parker book, Night Passage and it certainly didn't disappoint! In fact I added the TV movie to the top of my Netflix queue so I can see it again.

Now I'm going back to Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak series to read Breakup, $4.99.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote