View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #33
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I enjoy browsing my covers in Calibre like browsing on a bookshelf. But if the book does not include it, I will download the cover myself.

I do think they should include it though. If they are going to charge us the full paper price, they should include everything and not be shoddy. If they want to be shoddy and skimp on the details, they should not charge full price.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote