View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
I'm a bit confused about the agency pricing model. Doesn't it just allow the publishers to dictate a mininum price which an ebook can be sold at? Retailers can't go below that but of course they can always go above it? Or am I wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I believe that was the intent of the agency model, publishers dictate the minimum price an ebook can sell for.

I asked a similar question and was told publishers dictate the minimum price an ebook can sell for, per vendor. So they could tell Amazon one price and Sony another price. I may be wrong.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote