Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMastah View Post
* A way to turn pages without using the touchscreen (can't use my kobo in a ziploc bag while in a tub)
My guess is you're never going to see this from a purely hardware perspective. The home button won't be engineered to withstand repeated and continuous presses involved in page turns and I'm guessing Kobo doesn't want a flood of warranty claims on it. You might just use it occasionally just in the tub, but there will be others that would use it all the time and complain in a months time when the button didn't work any more.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote