View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
Does a tablet really need a quad core processor?
My thoughts exactly. I doubt there is any app that can fully exploit the power of those 4 cores. I can only think of video editing apps that could benefit from this, but those are not that friendly to use on a tablet, you really need a keyboard and mouse (though the Prime gives you that if you get the dock). Probably mostly marketing hype at this time, but it may open the gates for new apps to fully exploit the tablet capabilities.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote