View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #66
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Update - March 25th, 2009

Just finished the 3rd book in Lois McMaster Bujold's Chalion series. The 3 books were good and worth reading. I can't give them top marks, but can easily recommend them. The 3rd book itself was quite a bit different from the first 2 with no previously introduced characters showing up at all. That wasn't a bad thing, but with that and with the particular plot I ended up expecting a much longer story than I got for some reason. I reached a point with only about 100 pages or so left that when combined with what was happening in the story at that point made me realize "oh. this is going to end very soon actually." Sure enough it did.

Now I've got to dig back through this thread again to find my next read!

EDIT
I'm torn between Peter Hamilton's Night's Dawn space opera or Carol Berg's Bridge D'Arnath books. Obviously different literary cuisine there.

Last edited by Shadowplay; 03-25-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote