View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
128GB isn't enough for me. Like enough for my apps, but then not my personal documents.
I really don't get this. Storing all personal documents on a single device, and an iPad of all things, would be extremely inconvenient for me. Manually copying files back and forth whenever I need to edit them? Sounds like hell.

In contrast, I have (combined) over 100 GB of free cloud storage available, allowing me to access any and all kinds of files on demand, on any of my computers or handheld devices, whenever and wherever the files are needed. I can't understand why anyone would wish to exchange that convenience of universal access for local storage on a single device. Not me, ladies and gentlemen.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote