View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 02:55 AM   #34
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
We had an Mac once just to play with, the one that had all the parts in the monitor, and when it burned out there was no way for us to open it and fix it. Just having Apple look at it was going to cost us. We just tore it apart to get out the DVD that was stuck in it (with no DVD reject button on the machine!) and tossed it.
You can't have tried very hard then, as all iMacs are capable of being opened and serviced. Heck, I've done it myself on several iMac models, and I only google for a manual or video on how to do it.

But in any case, with most Apple products you select design over functionality (The Mac Pro being the only current exception).
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote