View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulartist View Post
What is the tracker supposed to tell me?
My standard response to issue reports in the forum is to link to the ReportingIssues wiki page which documents the correct procedure. For reasons unknown to me, I mistook you for a forum regular who already knows the place issues should be reported. My apologies.

Anyway, report the problem on the tracker in the manner described in the linked wiki page.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote