View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #1210
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoGuE_StreaK View Post
Not sure if it's been brought up here before, but yesterday I investigated the settings to see if I could change them to something more usable for one-handed (right) operation; I currently use the "thirds" setting, where middle of the page is "settings".
Tried one of the two-thirds options, and things didn't seem to be working at all as expected; on closer inspection, I saw that the far right-hand third is set to "back", whilst the remaining left two-thirds is set to "forward". I find this counter-intuitive; I want to be able to continue using the far-right as forward, and just be able to move my thumb a bit further over to activate the "back"?
I use the other two-thirds setting: the one where the right two-thirds is page forward, and the left third is page back. But when using it one-handed, I mostly just do a small left-swipe with my right thumb to page backwards. You only need a few mm of swipe to register.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote