View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:40 AM   #6
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
I recently had a case where the book database update notification (the spinny circle thing in the top-left of the notification area) was on continuously and battery disappeared alarmingly quickly. A reboot of the reader "fixed" it, and I haven't had a battery life problem since (nor had I had a problem prior to that).

My T1 is rooted, but I have no idea if this contributed to the problem.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote