View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #13
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I had a look at the new Kobo SleepCover for the Aura, and I think Kobo have learnt from previous experience and their competitors:

The cover now has a "slim-fit" back, like those offered by Gecko for the Glo etc.
The magnetic closure is built into the front cover and is not on a separate clasp. This is much neater and reminds me of Sony covers.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote