View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #1326
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Some people seem to not understand why or how I can sit down and read a novel or series over again.
I always answer those people with the old chinese verb: To read a book for the first time is to make an acquaintance with a new friend; to read it for a second time, is to meet an old one.

In the case of Harry Dresden, I definitely want to be on his good side as a friend... Couldn't take it anymore. Abandoned the book I was reading and opened Cold Days. Ah, the joy of it and I haven't even left
Spoiler:
the birthday party
yet.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote