View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Kohinoor91
Kohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: pocketbook622touch
Problem with Pocketbook622 touch

Hello, im new in this forum, so i apologise if there is a discussion about my problem and i didn't saw it. So i bought a new pocketbook622 touch connect it with the PC, it start charging but when try to send some books to my device, on removable disk G/F it says "please insert disk in driver G/F". The USB port of the PC is active, it charges the reader, but still I can't use it to transfer books. My OS is WinXP, i've used the USB port before for different occasions, so i guess there must be some trick with the reader. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Kohinoor91 is offline   Reply With Quote