View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #38
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Don't know about the rest of you, but I still turn my phone off when requested to do so by hospital staff in areas where they're worried about interference. Even though equipment is usually built to withstand interference, why take the risk for the short time you spend there?
I wear flubber-soled shoes, I'll always bounce back. Risk insulation leads to risk escalation.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote