View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
How did you get it to work? I've got a lot of html files with hyperlink tables of contents and I cannot figure out how to use them. I'm wondering if your method would work for them.
Lets see if I can remember lol.

Ok, this seems odd because I checked everywhere else so I figured I would check in KeyMapping. I went in there and went onto one of the keys that had no binding. Which happened to be Up (hold) key (which is the silver rim thingy. I then set it to 'enter links mode'. So now when I am in part of the ebook that has links. I just press and hold the up key (silver rim up key). And it brings up this icon at the top of the page. You then can use the silver key to move up and down the links then you can press ok and it should bring up the hyperlink. Problem is at least in the ebook I was trying to get the maps come up nothing happened. But I think because its trying to open an browser which I think the PB360 doesn't have. Too bad they haven't implemented some type of fake browser to open up for external links.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote